Laser Navig8r Dual Front 1080p / Rear Car Crash Camera w/ Wifi & GPS- NAVC-817D
Meet The Dual Camera Full High Definition In- Car Digital Video Recorder w/ GPS Tracking & App Connectivity. Dual Cameras Capture Evidence In Front & Behind The Vehicle. Play Video From In Front, Behind Or Via An Inset Dual Camera View. Both Cameras Can Be Set Up In Any Car Without The Need For A Specialist Installation. At 1080p (@30FPS) Video Quality & A Wide Angle Lens, The Front Camera Is Ideal For Recording Evidence Whilist Driving, In Both Daylight & At Night. The Rear Camera Captures The Action Behind The Vehicle In High Definition. Pick Out Number Plates, Street Signs, House Numbers & Peoples Faces. It Comes With A Built- In GPS Which Tracks Speed, Time & Location Details Ensuring All The Evidence You Collect Is Accurate & Accountable. Replay Footage On Your PC Using The Included PC Software. It Also Comes With All The Standard Car DVR Functions Like Loop Recording, Built- In Microphone, Auto Bump Record & Motion Recording. Connect Via Wi- Fi To Your Phone Or Tablet To Store Footage, Change The Settings On Your Camera Or Even Share To Social Media.
Features & Specifications-
- Dual Cameras- Front & Rear: Maximum Coverage From Two Dedicated Wide- Angle Front & Rear Cameras. Record Incidents In Front Or Behind Your Vehicle.
- High Definition Video, Day Or Night: A Superior Image Processor Combined With A Six Glass Element Lens Produces Class Leading Video Footage Whether Its Day Or Night.
- Reverse Camera Functionality: Take The Stress Out Of Reversing With A Complete Wide- Angle Reversing Camera. The Screen Will Automatically Switch To The Rear Camera When You Place Your Gear Into Reverse**.
- GPS Tracking: A GPS Receiver Records Speed, Time & Location Ensuring All The Evidence You Collect Is Accurate & Accountable. The Included Interactive Mapping Software Can Also Be Used To Plot Your Exact Trip For Future Reference.
- Advanced Safety Features: Receive Warning Alerts When Accidentally Departing Lanes Or If You Get Too Close To The Car In Front.
- WiFi App Connectivity: Connect Via Wifi To Your Phone Or Tablet To View Or Store Footage & Change The Settings On Your Camera. Use Your Footage To Share With Friends Or Store In A Secondary Location As A Backup.
- Memory Card Type: Micro SD (Up To 32GB, Class 6 Or 10 Recommended)
- Still Picture Resolution 12Mp
- Auto On/ Off With Car On/ Off
- Mini USB Charging Connection
* Certain conditions may prevent the forward collision warnings from operating correctly. Glare, harsh reflections, low light conditions, rain, fog, dirt, snow on windscreen and on the road can impact how this feature functions. Forward collision will only operate in normal daylight conditions not lower than the light conditions on a cloudy day.
^ Lane Departure Warnings require correct calibration to capture road markings and is recommended to be used on main roads with good visible road markings. Glare, harsh reflections, low light conditions, rain, fog, dirt, snow on windscreen and on road markings can impact how this feature functions. Lane departure warnings will work best on straight roads like motorways and highways, and performance may be limited on bends and windy roads. Changing lanes may also trigger the alerts.